Enhance reading skills with our Consonant Digraphs Board Games! Perfect for reading centers, word work, and independent play. Includes 10 games for digraph revision. Ideal for 1st to 4th grade.
Foster digraph mastery and fluency in a fun and engaging way.
Get ready to roll, read, and win!
Fun and easy board games perfect reading groups and work work focusing on blends!
→ 10 board games for digraph revision. Easy reading groups or rotation activity.
→ Children must read the word they land on and then identify the word again in the word grid.
→ Great opportunity for students to learn and revise consonant digraphs!
→ They are very easy board games, easy enough for children of all ages to follow and play independently.
How to play:
- Roll dice and move your token along the path.
- When a player lands on a word they must read it aloud and then find that digraph in the middle grid. They then put a counter on their word in the grid. Each player should use different colored counters.
- If you land on a smiley face, you may roll again. If you land on a sad face, you lose a turn.
- Players take it in turns playing until all words in the middle grid are taken.
- Winner is the player with the most counters on words at the end.