Supercharge reading skills with End Blend Board Games! Fun and easy to play. Read, Match and Play! Perfect for centers, explicit instruction, intervention and revision. Ideal for 1st to 4th grade. Includes st sk sp nd nt nk mp rd ld lp rk lt lf pt ft ct
End Blend Board Games - Reading and Word Work Activities!
Fun and easy board games perfect reading groups and work work focusing on blends!
→ Includes st sk sp nd nt nk mp rd ld lp rk lt lf pt ft ct
→ 6 board games for end blend revision. Easy reading groups or rotation activity.
→ Children must read the word they land on and then identify the word again in the word grid.
→ Great opportunity for students to learn and revise end blends!
→ They are very easy board games, easy enough for children of all ages to follow and play independently.
How to play:
- Roll dice and move your token along the path.
- When a player lands on a word they must read it aloud and then find that blend in the middle grid. They then put a counter on their word in the grid. Each player should use different colored counters.
- If you land on a smiley face, you may roll again. If you land on a sad face, you lose a turn.
- Players take it in turns playing until all words in the middle grid are taken.
- Winner is the player with the most counters on words at the end.