Supercharge reading skills with Prefix & Suffix Board Games! Fun and easy to play. Includes un re dis less ly ful + REVISION Perfect for centers, explicit instruction, intervention and revision. Ideal for K to 3rd grade.
Prefix and Suffix Board Games - Reading and Word Work Activities!
Fun and easy board games perfect reading groups and work work focusing on prefix and suffixes!
→ Includes un re dis less ly ful + REVISION
→ 8 board games for prefix and suffix revision. Easy reading groups or rotation activity.
→ Children must read the word they land on and then identify the base word again in the word grid.
→ Great opportunity for students to learn and revise prefixes and suffixes!
→ They are very easy board games, easy enough for children of all ages to follow and play independently.
How to play:
- Roll dice and move your token along the path.
- When a player lands on a word they must read it aloud and then find that prefix or suffix in the middle grid. They then put a counter on their word in the grid. Each player should use different colored counters.
- If you land on a smiley face, you may roll again. If you land on a sad face, you lose a turn.
- Players take it in turns playing until all words in the middle grid are taken.
- Winner is the player with the most counters on words at the end.